Hey St. Louis! As we've been told we're supposed to be getting a lot of snow tomorrow, how on earth will you survive being stuck in the house all day?! Well, sleeping in is a great start. But, if you're really hurting for some entertainment, here are some great things to keep you occupied!
1. Make a face mask out of some ingredients in your fridge!
- Blend ½ of a ripe banana, ½ cup of plain yogurt and 1 T honey. Leave on for 15 minutes. Great for dry skin!!
2. Veg out in front of a great movie!
- Add some Parmesan and Garlic salt to your popcorn to add a little spice.
3. Give yourself a great French manicure.
- Use scotch tape to block of the tips of your nails. Paint tips any color you want! Apply top-coat.
4. Make snow slushies!
- Create a simple syrup by boiling water and adding equal parts sugar. While in sugar, add a liberal amount of your favorite Koolaid flavor! Let cool. Collect your snow at the last minute! Pour syrup over snow and enjoy!
5. And If you're REALLY bored? Here's a game!
- Try to get from one end of your house to the other without touching the floor. Climb on furniture, jump on the dog, whatever you need to do to succeed! Have fun and let me know how it goes!
Any suggestions to cure boredom? Comment below!!
Syd/O, Human Holiday!