Saturday, February 2, 2013

Clr-Mnstr-- You Should Be Scared..

Just when I thought I was safe and going strong with my shopping diet (I attempted to take a little break from shopping- sorry shopping, its not you, its me), I came across one of my favorite clothing boutiques conveniently located downtown.  Clr-Mnstr Collective is a clothing boutique/art gallery that fits the line "Where fashion meets art".  The clothing is so unique- not to mention easy on the bank account :).  Dresses with fun cutouts, leggings, shirts with metal/spike acccents, shoulder chains, amazing jewelry--you name it, they've got it.  It's that unique style I love.  It's fun, young, and completely versatile.  
Did I mention they have an amazing section for guys?  Perfect spot to shop for Valentine's gifts ladies! (and gents) *hint hint*.  They have awesome graphic tee's, flatbill hats, and edgy button downs for guys from independent labels.
I've collected a few Clr-Mnstr dresses and hats, but am looking into finding the perfect piece of artwork--Next time.  Do yourself a favor and visit Clr-Mnstr to find the perfect trendy outfit for a night  on the town ;). 


Perfect date night dress complete with body chain for the ultimate accessory

How awesome is this hat? Pair with a boyfriend jersey jacket, skinnies, and heels--very Rihanna.

Now go visit!
Clr-Mnstr Collective 
1300 Washington Ave


Danni/O, Human Holiday!









No comments:

Post a Comment