Monday, February 18, 2013

Soundtrack for the Season

I'm constantly reminded of how much music can influence my day. If my mood changes, my tunes selection does as well. One thing I've noticed is that I enjoy certain albums at different times of the year and embrace each of the album's characteristics as they coincide with the weather. I love listening to mellow and gloomy Bon Iver albums in the fall and winter. But, with spring around the corner, I've collected some great upbeat albums to match with the warming weather! Check these out and let me know what you think!!

1.) Nancy Sinatra - Sugar
2.) The Killers - Battle Born
3.) The very best or Electric Light Orchestra - All Over the World
4.) The Head & The Heart - Self titled album

Syd/O, Human Holiday!







No comments:

Post a Comment