Saturday, February 23, 2013

Spring Cleaning

My shopping addiction and hoarding of clothes do not mix.  I still have clothes/shoes from Freshman year of High School-- maybe even earlier.  Who knows.  After multiple clothes rack collapses and pant hangers breaking, I decided to do some Spring cleaning with my wardrobe.  I feel like I rotate the same jeans/shoes and the rest of the clothes just sit there to make me feel guilty when buying new items.   As tedious as this task was, I have to say Im feeling much better about myself :).  A lot of the clothes I gave away were older items or pieces that were not of good quality--those impulse buys when trying to find something new to wear last minute--never a good idea.  I would rather spend more on items that are well-made and will last--classic pieces.  Staying away from those "Trendy" pieces you will only wear until it's no longer "In" is also a good way to keep your closet looking fab.  There are great places in St. Louis that can give you great deals on your old clothing items if you're looking to make some extra money, or it's always rewarding to give to the Salvation Army as well!  Happy Spring Cleaning everyone!

Avalon Exchange
6388 Delmar Blvd
Saint LouisMO 63130


Plato's Closet
1225 S Kirkwood Rd
Saint LouisMO 63122


The Women's Closet Exchange
11557 Gravois Rd
Saint LouisMO 63126

The Salvation Army
https://donate.salvationarmyusa.org/


Danni/O, Human Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment