Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Style Stalk- House of Rochas

After viewing some of the pictures from Fashion Week, I came across some amazing pieces by Rochas.  House of Rochas is designed by Marco Zanini who was the former designer for Halston.  Im loving this collection and the mix/match vibe of each piece.  Vintage meets couture in the best possible way.  I did not look at the prices of these beauties- I'm sure they're up there but I feel like each look would be easy to create.  Im definately going to have to find a floral print midi pencil skirt to pair with a comfy sweater to recreate this first look. The stocking hats add a touch of edge to each of the designs- especially the velvet and silk evening gown.  I'm definately a fan and cant wait to try some of these looks!





This dress needs to be in my closet right now.


Danni/O, Human Holiday!



No comments:

Post a Comment