Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Nasty Gal

Ok, So Mother Nature really needs to make up her mind here.  This rollercoaster of weather does not sit well with me.  Im ready for some warm weather here--for at least a few days straight.  In preparation for the Winter storm supposedly heading this way, I of course started looking at Spring/Summer clothes online for comfort.  This worked for a while--then the thought of scraping ice/snow off my car tomorrow set in-Not a fan.  But, I am a fan of Nasty Gal's new Spring '13 collection.  I've never purchased anything from Nasty Gal but have a few friends who love their clothes.  I'm loving their swimsuits and think this may have to be my first Nasty Gal purchase.  The unique cuts and fun colors are great for Summer trips and poolside hangouts.  Very fashion forward and edgy with a futuristic twist--Love.

Light Curve Dress

Intergalactic Skirt

Odyssey Skirt

Gateway Pants

Heavenly Body Jacket


Danni/O, Human Holiday!




No comments:

Post a Comment