Sunday, February 3, 2013

OHH! Trend Sundays

With today being Super Bowl Sunday, we decided it would be appropriate to do a "Chic Super Bowl" theme for our outfits.  We all attend Superbowl parties or outings and it's not always easy finding something to wear.  You still want to look cute, but not too dressed up. In trying to put together my "sporty" look, Syd insisted I not pair my ankle strap heels with my outfit--good call :). Syd and I have put together a couple casual, yet sporty looks for today's festivities.

Danni is wearing a jersey jacket with floral sleeves, blue skinny jeans for a pop of color, and black sneaker wedges

Syd is wearing distressed blue jeans, a vintage tee complete with white blazer, and brown wedges-Sporty, comfortable, and cute!







No comments:

Post a Comment