Tuesday, March 26, 2013

There's An App For That!

 So, I may be way behind on this..but I came across this amazing application on Pinterest today.  It's called Cocoppa, and its an app that allows you to completely customize your homescreen.  You can apply already created designs the the icons you have downloaded to your phone.  The first picture is my homescreen- I went a little overboard redesigning my icons, but they're so cute! You can also create shortcut links to your phone using phone, email, message, and safari.  I havn't played around with the app to see what else you can do, but I had to share! The biggest thing to remember is to NOT delete the original icon from your screen because it will completely delete the application data- I kept all mine in a folder. This app should keep me occupied for a while :) Enjoy!

Danni/O, Human Holiday!





No comments:

Post a Comment