Monday, March 4, 2013

The Perfect Liquid Line

One of the easiest ways to take your makeup from everyday to evening is by adding a precise, black, liquid eyeliner! We're seeing a lot of awesome makeup trends this spring, and besides a pink and red shades of lipstick and big and defined eyebrows, eyeliner is a definite must! If you're like me, you know how hard it is to get the perfect liquid line. Most of the time, one side is a thicker line than the other, the wings are at different angles, or my hand was shaky and I completely smudged my eyeshadow. Start over! I've gotten a lot better over the years, but started my research on how to get it right every time. I've seen a trick with scotch tape that works really well, but then I came across this. It's pretty entertaining, but also very effective. Check out this amazing video from the Japanese makeup artist Asahi Sasaki. She has a lot of great tutorials, but check this out!


Do you have any awesome liquid eyeliner tricks?! Post them below!
Syd/O, Human Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment