Thursday, March 7, 2013

Rihanna For River Island

Regardless of her music or recent love saga, Rihanna has a great sense of style.  Her style is unique and ecclectic and she can pull off almost any look, in my opinion.  I love that she pushes the limit with fashion and has a more daring approach with her choices.  That being said, I was expecting a little more from her collaboration with River Island--the prices are also a little steep running around $50 for a cropped tank and $150 for jeans. The collection is recieving mixed reviews, but I am loving the cool/grunge aspect of some of the clothing.  Ive picked a few of my favorite pieces- What do you think of the collection?

Danni/O, Human Holiday!

Yellow Rihanna tied t-shirt dress


Rihanna knot back turtle neck crop top


Navy Rihanna tied denim shirt zip front skirt


Black Rihanna sheer overall maxi dress


Grey Rihanna thigh split sweat maxi skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment