Wednesday, March 27, 2013

EtsyConnoisseur

With a new season, comes a lot of research of new and exciting trends. Within the past few years, I've noticed that before I buy anything at the store, I've researched it and compared prices online first. Now that this is a Pinterest world, and all of us are living in it, finding the perfect piece to complete your favorite outfit, or finding the handmade accessory you would have never thought existed, has never been easier. I'm sure many/all of you are familiar with Etsy.com, so I'm not going to take the time to fill you in. However, I would LOVE to guide you through some of my favorite Etsy shops. Check these out! You won't be sorry.

Jewelry//



Housewares//
 



Clothing//Accesories

(Home of the Strokes T-Shirt Dress Syd wore here


What are some of your favorite Etsy Shops? Let me know in a comment below!!
Syd/O, Human Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment