Saturday, March 9, 2013

Party Look

Tuesday will be my 25th birthday and as much as I've been dreading turning 25, I've finally decided to accept it.  For me, 24 to 25 seems like a big jump? Whatever the reason, Im now embracing it and have put together my perfect birthday look to inspire my outfit for the weekend festivities.  I used polyvore.com- a site that lets you put together looks based off trends or what ever look/style you want to create!  Now, this is my "dream"  look so the prices are up there--but if I could ever rock a $7,175 dollar dress  it would be this Balmain bustier leather dress.

Danni/O, Human Holiday!

Birthday look


Balmain bustier dress
$7,175 - harrods.com


River Island floral jacket
$270 - riverisland.com



Valentino studded handbag
$1,675 - monnierfreres.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment