Friday, March 15, 2013

And let the shoe obsession begin!





As winter moves out and spring moves in, it's the time in a women's life when she realizes what's missing in her life. All the boots are piling up in her closet. Each boot is riddled with snow-salt and dust; many are torn and worn from the long, cold winter. She steps back to examine. She sits on the edge of her bed and cries "IS THIS WHAT I'VE BECOME?!" She stands up, throws on a dress that's too short for how cold it still is outside and hits the mall. It's time to go shoe shopping.

Okay, maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but can you relate? I'm so incredibly ready to pack away all my ratty boots, and exchange them for some awesome new spring heels and flats! Dolce Vita is one of my favorites! Many of their styles can be found at Urban Outfitters and can be purchased online at DolceVita.com. Check out some of my favorites!

Syd/O, Human Holiday!

  

MARILEE
Dolce Vita
$139.00 
 

ORINA
Dolce Vita
$169.00

SEVILLA
Dolce Vita
$159.00

BERMUDA
Dolce Vita
$139.00

ORYAN
Dolce Vita
$159.00

RIMA
Dolce Vita
$169.00

ZANA
Dolce Vita
$179.00

SMITA
Dolce Vita
$199.00





 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment