Tuesday, March 12, 2013

D.I.Y. Roberto Cavalli Inspired Heels

I came across these amazing Roberto Cavalli heels from Fall 2013 collection.  I love the painted flowers and detailing in the shoe.  I think these are a great statement piece and can make any outfit.  Unfortunately, they're rather expensive.  When I first saw them my immediate thought was this would be an cool D.I.Y. project on an old pair of pumps--So I did just that.  I took a pair of old heels from Target and used acrylic paint to attempt to create a similar look.  The shoes I used were black patent so it was easy to wipe off the paint to start over or clean up any unwanted paint. 
I would pair these with a simple black dress for evening or jeans and a cute blazer or leather jacket for a chic day look. You can play around with colors in the shoes or even the design. What do you think-Is this something you would try?

Danni/O, Human Holiday!

Roberto Cavalli Fall 2013

DIY heels







No comments:

Post a Comment