Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sunny Side Up

Finally! This is the type of weather I've been waiting for.  I need some warm sun in my life!  Time to swap sweaters with shorts, boots with strappy sandals, and stocking caps for wide brimmed Summer hats.  But--Don't forget to complete your look with the perfect pair of sunglasses.  Sunglasses are one of my favorite Summer accessories.  I like to play around with different looks- fun patterns, cat-eye, classic Ray-Ban, and mixing it up with different embellishments.  I've found some of my favorite looks to try this Summer- What do you think?
Danni/O, Human Holiday!

Sunny Side Up


Miu miu
miumiu.com



J Crew j crew
jcrew.com


Chanel optical
depuis1924.com


Retro eyewear
$13 - topvintage.nl


Chanel pearl optical
1stdibs.com


Ray-Ban RB4125
sunglasshut.com

No comments:

Post a Comment