Monday, April 22, 2013

Some Like It Hot

With swimsuit season just around the corner, most of us our looking to kick our workout routine/diet regime up a notch.  Whether it be running an extra mile, adding some weight to the machines at the gym, or monitoring the sweets.  I've recently starting attending Bikram Yoga classes again after taking about a year off.  My usual workout routine is boxing at The Boxing Gym in the central west end (Amazing workout, btw!), but am looking to add something extra to my fitness.  Hot yoga sounds intimidating- usually heated to 95 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.  The instructor guides you through a series of poses which promotes sweating and designed to work the entire body.  I fell in love my first class.  I've added a few links of places I have attended, but there are many studios in St. Louis.  What are your favorite workout routines?

Danni/O, Human Holiday!






No comments:

Post a Comment