Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Style Stalk: Carrie Bradshaw

Sex And The City has to be one of my favorite tv shows.  I love the all of the fashions and am pretty sure I have yet to see an outfit on Carrie I do not like.  I feel she could pull off any look effortlessly and has influenced many fashionistas to become more daring with their looks.  Even her most casual outfits look effortlessly chic.  When looking at her pieces separately, its hard to picture them together--nothing really "goes" together.  I think that's whats so fun about Carrie's style-it's unexpectedly fashionable. I've picked a few of my favorite Carrie looks- what do you think- any you would try and re-create?

Danni/O, Human Holiday!

Loving this androgenous, yet feminine look.  Its perfectly tailored and has just the right amount of sophistiation. 

This look is so fun- love the over the knee socks.  This look is sexy, yet classic. I'm thinking I'm going to have to recreate something similar. 

The classic Carrie look- pink tank with the white tutu inspired skirt. 

Floral print and studs- perfect combination.

Such a tailored and fun look.  The heels are perfect way to add some sassiness to her outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment