Friday, April 19, 2013

Getting Organized

Every once in a while I'll go through these cleaning phases where I spend hours organizing every nook & cranny in my home. Sometimes I'm required to get a little creative to solve an organizational issue or two. With the help of some easy tips and tricks, they're sure to make my life a lot easier. Here are some I might just be utilizing!

What do you think of these? Do you have any tips and tricks that you would like to share? Comment below!
Keep your necklaces from getting knotted and tangled by stringing through a plastic straw.

Apply a magnetic strip to the inside of your drawer or medicine cabinet to store loose bobby-pins.

Use CD racks to organize leftover food storage containers.

Store and keep track of your tights by looping them around a hanger.

Keep frozen food organized by storing them in plastic bins in the freezer.

Mount PVC pipe on the inside of your cabinet door to store curling irons.
Syd/O, Human Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment