Friday, April 12, 2013

Casual Friday

When I have the time, the date and a great place to go, I love taking my time getting ready. You know what I mean, the whole nine; painted nails, perfect makeup and hair, carefully thought out outfit and accessories that perfectly match. But let's face it, not every day is like that. Most of the time, I'm scrambling to get out the door! Well let me introduce you to my life long friend, Jessica Alba. When it comes to casual days, she wins! It's hard to find anything that won't look good on her, but check out these outfits below. She has a great way of dressing up her casual outfits to look put together, cute and classy. Let's take some tips from her.

1. When in doubt, go all black! As sophisticated as you could possibly get for wearing boots, leggings and a cardi!
2. Add an adorable bomber jacket and boots. Very edgy and still incredibly simple!
3. Blazer and Scarf. I know, I know, It's supposed to be warm out right? Well, I think I've gotten over waiting for the spring weather. You can still wear the cute spring dress you just bought, throw on a blazer and scarf and you're out the door!
4. The accessories are key here. Awesome sunglasses, great bag and adorable gladiator sandals. When you have a super casual outfit already on, style it up with your great add-ons.
5. SHOES! SHOES! SHOES! Nothing completes an outfit more than the best pair of heels! Even if you had on jeans and a t-shirt, pairing them with a some killer black studded heels will completely change the look! Try heels with a fun color or pattern too!

What are your go-to casual outfits? Thanks!
Syd/O, Human Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment