Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Let's Hear It For The Boys

There's nothing more comforting than realizing the guy you have a crush on (or man in your life) actually knows how to dress :)  Not saying that most guys are lacking in that department, but its nice to know that your guy has that creative flair and style. Right?
I've style-stalked a few of my favorite looks and fashionable men ranging from Hipster-Chic to Business Babe.

The wonderfully talented men of Fun.  Not only do they sound amazing, but they have that funky/hipster style that any girl can appreciate.  Check out those suspenders!  Jack Antonoff (left) has his own personal staple where he seems to always have brightly colored socks exposed complete with chucks--Love. 

Kanye West.  I mean, he has his own fashion line..of course he has style.  I dont know many people that can make leather pants look surprisingly formal.  Loving the all black and light denim/white combo.

Johnny Depp...In my opinion, his style is amazing.  It's sort of this effortless artist vibe he pulls off amazingly well.  Patchwork jeans, scuffed boots, vest, and scarf?--check and check. 

Scott Disick.  OK, I dont think its allowed to do a post on fashionable men without mentioning "Lord Disick".  The man does know how to dress.  Perfectly tailored suit complete with velvet loafers--I'm sold. 

All of these men are fashionable and seem to have no trouble putting together a stylish look.  These are just a few of my favorites..Honorable mention to Lenny Kravitz, Usher, J.T., and of course Brad Goreski :)  Let me know what you guys think and if you have any personal favorites! 

Danni/O, Human Holiday!









No comments:

Post a Comment