Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Threefloor Clothing

I came across the line, THREE FLOOR fashion, when looking at one of my favorite fashion blogs, Sea of Shoes.  It is safe to say I want every piece!  The brand started in November or 2011 and has since grew because of its amazing/unique designs.  The brands creative director, Han Chong, looked at fashion bloggers and street style to inspire his collection.  The "effortless" look without being too "mainstream".  The designs are definately fashion forward, but are never too trendy or too Lady Gaga-esque, if that makes sense. The cut of each dress, the amazing texture of the knitwear, and the fact that each piece has the perfect amount of edge has me hooked. What do you think- would you sport these designs?

Danni/O, Human Holiday!

Campaign Coat--My Favorite!

White Out Dress

About A Girl dress

Soul Mate Jumpsuit

Vida Vida Dress

Meshed Up Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment