Monday, August 5, 2013

Vividly Fanatical

 
It's no surprise that I love Maybelline. In my opinion, they are the best drugstore makeup line and all the products are the highest quality. Believe me, I've tried all the top brands, and I still end up going back to my $5 lipsticks.

It's also no surprise that I love brightly colored lipsticks, so I was so excited when I saw the new line of amazing colors by Maybelline called Color Sensational® Vivids. I purchased #890 Neon Red and LOVED IT! The color is everything it's advertised to be. It's sheer enough that you can apply one layer and have a perfect pop of color, but if you're looking for the amazingly vivid and bright look, apply two layers (blotting in-between) and your lips are the brilliant focal point.

I've only tried the Neon Red, but I can't wait to get my hands on some more colors. #900 Hot Plum, seems to be almost identical to YSL #49, but about $39 cheaper.
 
Have you tried this new Vivid line yet? What do you think of them? Keep me posted!
Syd/O, Human Holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment