Monday, August 12, 2013

Color Queen

I don't know if it's because it's starting to get a little cooler outside, or because I've had the same hair color forever now, but I'm starting to go through my "gotta dye my hair" phase. I will most likely push through that, since I've usually been happiest with my natural hair color. However, for all of you who are much more brave than I, here are some of my favorite UN-natural colors for fall. Maybe one day I'll get on board with the Katy Perrys, Kelly Osbourns and Rhiannas of the world!

Don't forget to hydrate your hair if you're gonna dye it. Last night I did a 30 minute coconut oil mask. My hair is shiny and feels amazing! Just melt about 2 Tablespoons of Coconut oil and message into your scalp. Leave on hair for 30 minutes. Finish with a shampoo.

Syd/O, Human Holiday!

dark green hair
Dark Green Hair
(Just give me this now please)


.
Orange/Blonde
cute bob
Cool Glaze of Deep Purple

Gray Blue
Grey to Icy Blue
Lovely Ombre'

No comments:

Post a Comment