Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Falling From Summer


Last week, Syd did a post on "Sweet Transitions" talking about how to transition your Summer wardrobe into Fall.  This week, I decided to focus on one of my favorite Summer staples, and how to carry that into my Fall wardrobe-- The printed mini.  It is such a versatile piece no matter what season, but it can be hard to figure out how to wear it in cooler weather.  My first look pairs the skirt with a white cropped top, ankle wedges, and a fun clutch.  I've added the hat to both looks (I love wearing hats all year round!) The second look pairs a cozy grey sweater, fun socks, and black ankle boots.  For me, theres no such thing as Fall wardrobe and Summer wardrobe--pair the cropped tank with a fun jacket for a night out even when the leaves start falling.  Make the most of your wardrobe and wear your favorite pieces all year round!

Danni/O, Human Holiday!

Sweet Transititon



Elizabeth and james blouse
intermixonline.com



Calvin klein hosiery
$12 - johnlewis.com


High heel boots
nastygal.com



Sophia Webster zipper top
saksfifthavenue.com


Felt crown
justoneeye.com

No comments:

Post a Comment