Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Punked Out Met Gala

Last evening was the Met Gala with this years theme being "Punk: Chaos to Coutoure".  Many celebrities literally rocked their looks. Lots of dark colors and makeup, spiked accessories, and plenty of rebellious fashion statements. (Sidenote: I feel like an Exquisite Corpse dress by Michael Drummond would fit this theme perfectly).  I've compliled some of the most memorable looks for me, whether good or bad.  I feel like all of these ladies took risks and had fun with their looks- I mean it IS a Costume Gala.  What do you think- What were some of your favorite looks of the evening?

Danni/O, Human Holiday!

SJP in in Gold leaf gown from the Giles Fall 2013 collection complete wiht a Philip Treacy headpiece

Miley Cyrus in a floorlength Fishnet Marc Jacobs gown

Nicole Richie in white Topshop column gown

Beyonce in a Givenchy gown

Rooney Mara in a white Givenchy gown- Probably one of my favorite looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment