Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chicago #2









So we've already established that I'm a little bit of a freak when it comes to planning vacations. I like to be very detail oriented and make sure have packed everything I could need, want or desire! My RoadTrip Playlist (Check it out here) is created and now I'm starting to plan my outfits for our 4 day mini vaca!

I'm loving the warmer weather, but I have to be conscious of Chicago being the "Windy City". Luckily my man and I already agreed to hit some awesome shops while we're there, so if I find myself unhappy with my outfit selections or have ill-prepared for weather changes , I'll have some newly purchased backups to cushion the blow.

Here are some trends that I can't wait to try for our 4 day excursion!

1. Steve Madden Studded Ankle Boots: I'm so excited about my newest shoe purchase! I'm in love with these ankle boots, and they seem to go with everything I own. I'm looking forward to pairing these with some black skinnies, a gray tank and either a patterned blazer or light sweater!

2. Crop Tops:  They're Back! And just in time for the hot summer! I just recently rehabbed my own crop top out of a vintage tee. It's a great top to pair with a flowy skirt or high waisted pants. It'll be comfy and perfect for our stroll through the city.



3. Circle Sunglasses: I'm loving this 70's-esque trend. Whether you have some John Lennon style frames like these, or the larger circle frames, these sunnies will compliment jeans and a t-shirt or even a little black dress!


4. 90's Dresses: This summer, I'm all about the style of the 90's. The mixed prints and grunge style with a feminine touch, is great for a lazy day around Chi-town. I love that I can throw this on with any flats or combat boots, put my hair in a top-knot, add a touch of lipgloss and run out the door.



What do you think of these trends? I'll see you when we get back from Chicago!
Syd/O, Human Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment