Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ageless Beauty

The other day I was looking in the mirror and applying my morning makeup. I leaned in to get a closer look, and what do I see??? A WRINKLE!!! I know, I know, this is absolutely nothing to be worried about, but as soon as I started to focus on that tiny line, the vision of a thousand tiny wrinkles all over my face popped into my head! I'm only 25! This can't be happening! Oh, but it is.

Okay, enough of the dramatic visualization. Doctors and skin care experts say that the average woman should start using anti-aging creams, lotions and face-masks when they turn 25. This will help build the elasticity and the collagen in our skin now and prepare us for when we begin to age. We can run to the store and start stocking up on the anti-aging lines (believe me, I did), or we can not stress over it and help our bodies with the aging naturally. I decided to choose the natural approach.



Here are a few great tips for the ageless beauty!

Up that Vitamin C
Vitamin C is one of the best skin care products for anti aging and anti wrinkle skin care. Vitamin C boosts collagen production in the skin, helps protect the skin against sun and free radical damages, and improves the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Vitamin C is commonly found in natural skin tightening treatments.

Grab some Local Honey
Honey is one of the best skin care products in many anti aging skin care products. This homemade skin care ingredient works as a humectant (helps to retain moisture) to keep your skin well hydrated. Application of honey on to the face will help you get rid of acne and also provides moisturizing anti-aging benefits. Try to do this natural skin care remedy regularly for best results.

Face Mask #1:
Take 2 teaspoons of yogurt  the juice of 1 fresh lemon, 1/2 teaspoon of honey and 2 capsules of vitamin E. Mix the ingredients well until it turns into a smooth paste. Apply the mask on your face and cover the neck as well. Leave it on for 20 to 25 minutes and wash it off with cool water. This is a skin firming facial mask that is the best cure for loose and wrinkled skin.

Face Mask #2:
Make a DIY skin tightening face mask using a ripe peach and egg white. To make this homemade anti-aging remedy, beat 1 egg white and 1 peach (peeled mashed) into a bowl until it becomes even. Layer the mask onto your face and leave for 30 minutes. Sprinkling mint powder in the mixture can also help in soothing the skin

Have you found wrinkles and had the same reaction as me? What are some of your skin care approaches?

Syd/O, Human Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment