Thursday, July 11, 2013

Skater Girl

Comfort is always a factor in my everyday style.  While I love wearing heels, sometimes your feet just need a break.  I'm not talking flats here either, Im talking comfy tennis shoes.  Unfortunately, I've found it difficult to match my style with my favorite New Balance sneakers :).  Much to my surprise, as I was looking online I came across Madwells Fall/Winter 2013 lookbook.  I immediately looked at the models chic ensemble..then I saw her shoes.  Slip on skater shoes?!  These were some of my go-to shoes in High School back when my style had more of a punk edge.  Looking at these outfits, its easy to see them paired with a more sophisticated look while still remaining comfortable throughout the day.  Vans has quite the collection.  I'm pretty sure Ive seen a Hello Kitty pair I could incorporate. What do you think--Will you be rocking some skater shoes with your looks?

Danni/O, Human Holiday!








No comments:

Post a Comment