Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ode to the T-Shirt



I always joke to my boyfriend saying "I'll be cute again in the fall". I always have the hardest time with summer clothes, and most of the time I end up wearing things completely out of season because it's what I feel most comfortable in. No, I don't really think that means my wardrobe isn't cute during the summer, but as it heats up I begin to care less about my wardrobe and more about comfort. Does anyone else experience this? It usually hits me around the end of July (guess where we are?) The heat starts to get to me, and all I want is baggy t-shirts and skinny jeans.

When I was growing up and especially as I ventured into a love for fashion, I always thought that t-shirts and jeans were what you wore to clean the house and run errands. For most of my life I wouldn't be caught dead in a t-shirt. To this day all my t-shirts (mostly sentimental or too difficult to part with) keep folded up in the back of my closet. Until now. I've become older, more mature and started to realize how unbelievably sexy t-shirts and jeans can be. A girl who can relax and be comfortable and confident in her casual clothes, is the kind of girl I want to be.

Here are a few T-Shirt brands and designs that I've fallen in love with. Like what you see? Comment below!

Syd/O, Human Holiday!



Truly Madly Deeply is by far my favorite t-shirt brand.
I own about 5 different colors and styles.
The V-Necks are perfect and the Crew necks are comfortable.
Perfect oversized t-shirt brand.
Love the simplicity of this graphic tee
It's not overwhelming but gives the look a little character
This tee has got the edge
I love that it has an effortless look and can be thrown
on without any thought having to be put into
accessorizing.

I mean, if Beyonce likes it?
I'm falling more and more in love with crop tops.
Throw on a high waisted maxi-skirt or some cut-off shorts and call it a day!
When it comes to tees, it's hard to go wrong with vintage classics.
I love all of the individual looks, they're sexy without being
too high maintenance. Each tee can be accessorized
to match each person's style. Love these looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment