Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pump It Up

I'm all about experimenting with colors and taking risks with your looks--especially for a night out.  I don't like to be too matchy-matchy or "safe".  I always like to have an interesting piece or addition to my outift whether it be with an accessory or playing with patterns & colors.  I've found three amazing, yet differnt dresses perfect for a night out.  I've paired five very different heels with all three of the outfits.  In my opinion, I think all five of these shoes look amazing with each dress.  With the right accessories to bring the colors together, each of these could be perfect.  A simple black pump is a safe choice..but its always more fun to add some color!

Danni/O, Human Holiday!

Pump It Up




Floral tea dress
$68 - ladyvlondon.com



Isabel Marant leather ankle boots
$1,195 - montaignemarket.com


Christian Louboutin patent shoes
$1,135 - cricket-fashion.com



No comments:

Post a Comment