Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer Makeup Craze: Pink and Copper

 I can already tell, after seeing a dozen pics on Pinterest, that my brand new Summer Makeup Craze is going to be all about Copper and Pink! Although at first, I felt like together, the colors would give a sense of "Overdone" or "Too Much Makeup", the colors began to grow on me and now I'm in love! It's all about balance, and I think I figured out a great plan to achieve the look.

To achieve the perfect pink and copper look, I'm going to apply a copper pigment all over my lid, crease, just under the brown bone and on the bottom lash line. I will then blend a darker cocoa brown on the outer edges of my lid and into my crease. BLEND BLEND BLEND! I want the focus to be on the copper, not on the dark brown, so this will just be used to add drama to the look. I will finish the eyes with a thin line of black cream eyeliner (blended so the edges are not harsh) and black mascara. Adding a creamy fuchsia lipstick will complete it. My plan for the rest of my face is to pay extra attention to my eyebrows and cheekbones! Because the makeup on my eyes will be fairly heavy, the attention will mostly be pointed there. I want to make sure my eyebrows are shaped, neat and tidy. The look will only get better with a touch of bronzer in the hallows of my cheeks and a dusting of rose or peach on the apples of the cheeks.

What do you think about this look?
Syd/O, Human Holiday!





 




 






No comments:

Post a Comment