Thursday, June 27, 2013

Comfort Travels

Well, I am officially off to Chicago for a fun girl's trip and exciting opportunity that has to remain secret for now :).  My mom and Aunt have accompanied me on this trip and as I was complementing my mom and aunt on their chic travel styles (complete with crocs, and Nike sandals) I looked at my own outfit- lol. The last thing I want to wear when riding a train for 4 plus hours is something fashionable-- so I've opted for Victoria's Secret workout pants, black tank,tennis shoes, and messy curls pulled into a bun. This was fine until the camera man from Channel 2 wanted to film us at the cafe cart-- fabulous.  This inspired me to pull some of my favorite chic travel looks. You never know when you're going to be filmed! :)

Danni/O, Human Holiday!





No comments:

Post a Comment