Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Style Inspo: Beyonce

I fell in love with Beyonce's outfit to Kanye West's Birthday Bash last week.  The crop top, pop of color wiht her heels, and adorable hat--just perfect.  I found her top and skirt at Topshop online, and of course it is sold out.  I figured this was a perfect opportunity to do a style inspiration post.  Put my own twist on Bey's amazing look.  I used Polyvore and created two different looks, both inspired by Beyonce.  The first look is more laid back, I paired a solid black crop top and striped shirt with fun neon heels and Chanel beanie.  Perfect look for girls night out or concert.  The second look is more classic- I paired a striped top, solid black skirt with classic black ankle strap heels.  I added some fun red accessories and cat eye sun glasses to add a touch of sophistication.  What do you think of these looks- Do you have a fave?

                                                              Danni/O, Human Holiday!



Style Inspo: Beyonce


Topshop crop top
topshop.com


Striped turtleneck
glamorous.com


Stine Goya high waisted skirt
$210 - youheshe.com



Jimmy choo shoes
saksfifthavenue.com


Yves saint laurent sandals
$760 - ekseption.es



Wooden jewelry
etsy.com



Ring
$9.33 - owntherunway.com


Ted baker
$115 - tedbaker.com


Chanel hat
storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment