Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wish List: BCBG

I recently made a trip to Frontenac to stop by BCBG and realized why I've tried to stay away from that store for a while now.  I want everything in that store but unfortunately, my wallet does not agree wtih that.  So, I did some online shopping of my current wishlist for my future Fall wardrobe.  They have some amazing new items perfect for transitioning into Fall.  Check out my picks and more here.

Danni/O, Human Holiday!


Grant Fringed Leather Jacket- This jacket would pretty much go with everything.  I would somehow make this work with all of my Fall outfits.  Pair with a chic black dress, or go more casual with jeans, heels, and a white or black tee.  The fringe detail on the side adds the perfect amount of edge!

Runway Carson Leather Short- These shorts are completely versatile.  I feel you can wear these with a simple tee, or dress them up with a blazer and nice top for a more sophisticated approach.  Perfect for cooler weather.

Elista High Heel Sandal- OK so these arent exactly "Fall" shoes, but I had to post them.  How amazing are these.  They also come in a Tan color.  Perfect for Summer and Spring.  These would definatley be the perfect statement piece.  I would pair these with a printed midi dress or black shorts and white button up for a more casual appraoch.  Depending on how high they go on the ankle, cuffed jeans and a tee/blazer would also be amazing!

Luca Pleather Pull Over-- This entire outfit.  The pull over, the pants, the shoes= Perfect.  I would add some gold jewlelry and wear this on a night out!  I think with the right accessories this can be the perfect look for a night on the town.  Pair the pull over with a printed pencil skirt and ankle boots for a completely different look!  I can even see it with distressed jean shorts and heels for an edgier approach.  

No comments:

Post a Comment